Sri Lanka Classic Comfort Tour
Welcome on arrival at the airport, transfer to Negombo and check-in to hotel. Afternoon Negombo city tour, possible to do an optional boat trip in the late afternoon on the Dutch canal or on the Maha Oya river. Dinner and overnight stay at Camelot Beach Hotel in Negombo or similar
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Anuradhapura via Puttalama. By afternoon check-in to hotel at Anuradhapura. In the late afternoon leave to Mihintale, the birth place of Buddhism in Sri Lanka, to climb the Mihinthalaya Rock (25 Min drive from the hotel. On completion return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the Miridiya Hotel or similar in Anuradhapura.
After breakfast at hotel Anuradhapura ancient city tour, which includes Sacred Bo Tree and the Isurumuniya Temple. On completion return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the Miridiya Hotel or similar in Anuradhapura.
After breakfast at hotel leave to Polonnaruwa. En route climb the Sigiriya rock, this marvelous Rock Fortress is supposed to be one of the wonders of the world. Late afternoon check-in to hotel. for dinner and overnight stay at Diya Agala Hotel or Sorowwa Hotel or similar in Habarana or Polonnaruwa.
After breakfast at hotel Polonnaruwa ancient city tour on bicycles. Polonnaruwa is consider as the second capital of Sri Lanka. En route visit the Parakkrama Samudraya, a tank which was built by king Parakkramabahu. On completion return to hotel to relax, dinner and overnight stay at Diya Agala Hotel or Sorowwa Hotel or similar in Habarana or Polonnaruwa.
After breakfast at hotel leave to Kandy. En route visits to Dambulla Rock Temple, a herbal spice garden in Matale and a batik factory, on completion proceed to Kandy. By evening check-in to hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Hotel Topaz or similar in Kandy.
After breakfast at hotel leave for Kandy city tour with visits to the royal botanical garden, the Sacred Temple of Tooth, a gem museum, a lapidary and in the evening a traditional cultural dance
show. On completion return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Hotel Topaz or similar in Kandy.
After breakfast at hotel day free for optional excursions. Overnight stay at Hotel Topaz or similar in Kandy.
After breakfast transfer to Bandarawela via Nuwara Eliya. En route visits to tea plantations and a tea factory in Labookelle, Rambodda water falls and Nuwara Eliya city, this popular holiday town is called 'Little England', thereafter transfer to Bandarawela by picturesque train ride from Nanu Oya to Bandarawela. Your driver guide will pick you up from the Railway station in Bandarawela and will drive you to the hotel. Overnight stay at Bandarawela Hotel or Similar in Bandarawela.
After breakfast at hotel leave for Kataragama. En route visit the
Rawana water falls in Ella, Check-in to hotel. Late afternoon visit Yala National Park in a jeep (4x4). Overnight stay at Tamarind Lake Hotel in Kataragama.
After breakfast at hotel visit Elephant Transit Home in Udawalawe, thereafter transfer to Hikkaduwa. En route visit stilt fishermen in Ahangama and Dutch fort and the museum in Galle.
Overnight stay at Citrus Beach Hotel or Hikka Tranz Hotel (supplement price) in Hikkaduwa or Cinnamon Bay Hotel in Beruwala (supplement price) for beach stay.
Day 12 to 14
Full days at leisure at the beach. Overnight stay at Citrus Beach Hotel in or Hikka Tranz Hotel (supplement price) in Hikkaduwa or Cinnamon Bay Hotel (supplement price) in Beruwala.
Breakfast at hotel and leisure on the beach, evening transfer to the airport in time for your departure flight.
This tour includes:
- Accommodation on half board basis from dinner day 1 to breakfast on day 15;
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary;
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary;
- All local taxes;
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide.
- Check in time 11.30hrs and checkout time 12.30hrs.
- Driver will stay with the guests only for the tour and not during the beach holiday( at the beach hotel).
- All rates are in United States Dollars and inclusive of all taxes.
- Depending on the time and weather, excursions may be conducted on other days than mentioned in the program;
- Prices mentioned are per person based on sharing a double room;
- Lunch, drinks, personal expenses, entrance fees at sites, optional excursions and any other service not mentioned above are not included;
- Professional guides (Russian / German / Italian / French speaking) can be provided on extra cost;
- Hotels will be provided only on availability at the time of confirmation;
- If hotels mentioned in the hotel lists are not available at the time of confirmation similar hotels will be provided from the same area after a prior notification.
- * Entrance Tickets:
Supplement for entrance tickets for the sites and activities mentioned in the program is in total approximately US$ 190 Per Person. Kindly note that entrance tickets are not compulsory, but only if you want to enter into a particular site you have to pay.